Sat, Jul 22|
1249 Dozois Rd
Nature Reconnection: Forest Walk & Day Retreat Events
Cultivate your relationship with Nature, and the land around you on a guided Forest Walk or Day Retreat with Lisa Sabatini
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2023, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
1249 Dozois Rd, 1249 Dozois Rd, Manotick, ON K4M 0E2, Canada
About the event
Nature Reconnection: Forest Walk & Retreat Day Events
Mother Nature has so much to teach us. The plants, animals, and elements all have an interconnectedness with us. This guided walk will help you to deepen your relationship with Nature and connect with her deep wisdom.
Lisa Sabatini will guide you on this walk in a deeply connected way, with mindfulness and gratitude, to learn from from our best teacher, Nature!
- We will discuss what we find along the walk, including edible and medicinal plants. How to work with them, and best practices in foraging sustainably.
- This walk will be between 1.5 - 2 hours in length, with frequent stopping and discussion.
- This walk is included with the Retreat Day registration, but is also available separately for those who wish to only participate in the Forest Walk.
Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled Forest Walk start time
**Important Note** Location for the Forest Walk will be emailed to participants before the event. The trailhead is within 3 minutes of the Misiwe Ni Relations Healing Lodge
Please be sure to wear light colored clothing (white or beige if possible), natural bug repellent, and appropriate footwear/weather wear. It is recommended that you tuck your pants into your socks, and shirt into your pants as a preventative measure for insects.**
Nature Reconnection Retreat Day Package
(10am Forest Walk included)
We will delve deeper into understanding and Spirit of the plants and gifts from Mother Nature from our Forest Walk.
This retreat is a combination of self-reflection, group sharing, deep connection and introduction to the Spirit and Medicine of selected local plants, and Energy Medicine
Retreat Package Inclusions:
- light refreshments and tea
- Healing Lodge and Healing Forest access
- Journal, notes, and materials
- Sacred Fire Ceremony
For the full Retreat Day Schedule and details, please see the full AGENDA. The agenda is subject to change and evolve as needed
Bring your YOGA MAT and DRUM or RATTLE if you have one
Wear comfortable clothing :)
See full Agenda: https://NatureReconnectionDay.Eventbrite.ca